JSC „Olainfarm” has supplied Remantadin to Norway
Today, October 27th, „Latvia’s biggest companies TOP 500” an annual addendum to the newspaper „Dienas Bizness” comes out. Due to published Valerijs Maligins’ comments with regard to future plans and financial prognosis of the company, we would like to inform that within the next 3-5 years JSC „Olainfarm” is planning the following:
- Double turnover in Latvia as well as in other regions, including Western regions
- Proceed with reconstruction of the manufacturing plant
- Increase choice of generic and original products
- Increase number of marketing professionals at the traditional markets
- Open representation offices in Sofia and Bucharest
Already in March we have informed that JSC „Olainfarm” in tender procedure has received a right to supply rimantadine hydrcohloride (Remantadin ®) for creation of state reserves in case of flue pandemic in Norway. In October JSC „Olainfarm”, fulfilling its obligations under the contract, has supplied 24 millions of tablets to Norway. Presently JSC „Olainfarm” specialists are working on preparation of registration file and in year 2007 it is planned to file medication Remantadin® manufactured by JSC „Olainfarm” for registration in four Scandinavian countries – Norway, Sweden, Finland and Denmark. Presently Remantadin is exported to CIS states, Bulgaria, Lithuania and Georgia.